The Construction Phase requires strong leadership, sustained organization, and project team management.
We can partner with you to do all or part of the project management process mostly via telephone, video phone and email.
We can assist contractors throughout the United States and internationally by handling the management aspect remotely; while you stay on-site managing the crews and the daily activities. With the use of look-ahead schedules and almost daily communication; the Superintendent can manage the details that make up an activity on the master schedule and then update us on the progress of that activity.
We update the schedule and compare it against your original baseline schedule to give a full status of your project including % complete. If there are multiple disciplines or subcontractors, we can create subcontractor and discipline reports with their specific progress.
In addition to the management tasks above, we can also assist with the following:
• Setting up job files, working folders and record keeping.
• Contract administration.
• Submit RFIs and follow up on responses.
• Process submittals and shop drawings that adhere to plans and specifications.
• Project log management.
• Track materials; direct logistics for deliveries and schedules of equipment.
• Secure procurement of items unsecured at bid date.
• Notify contractor of any possible scope gaps in labor or materials.
• Maintains drawing catalog and shop drawing files.
• Performs material take-offs and estimating.
• Provides equipment and labor performance rates and assists with estimating.
• Change order review.
Please contact us now to discuss how we can work together to make your project a success.
GET A QUOTE
JOIN OUR TEAM
Wright Way Construction Management offers pre-construction, project management, project closeout and project accounting services to small, medium and large commercial general contractors in the South Florida area.
FIND US AT
3500 N. State Rd 7 Suite 300-8, Lauderdale Lakes, FL. 33319
954 - 998 - 2658
Monday - Friday: 8:00 Am - 5:00 Pm
SEND US A MESSAGE